Bagdolo Terms & Conditions of Use
Company: BAGDOLO SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (here onwards referred as Bagdolo) of INDIA
Purpose: Bagdolo brings together people who have available space (DoloPartners) and persons in need of temporary bag storage (Customers) to help each other.
Conditions: Following conditions apply to all Customers. By using Bagdolo’s services you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of use. Each Customer enters into a contract with a DoloPartner and a separate contract with Bagdolo when it uses this website to make a booking with that DoloPartner. Both, customers as well as DoloPartners are advised to read this document carefully.
These Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, law of the Republic of Indian. The courts of India have jurisdiction to settle any disputes that arise under these Conditions. Nothing in these Conditions shall constitute a partnership or joint venture of any kind between Bagdolo and any Customer or constitute either party the agent of the other for any purpose. All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
1. Before a customer proceeds to book storage on Bagdolo platform, it is advised to be sure of
a) dates for which storage is needed,
b) number of bags to be stored,
c) a government provided ID proof they would be carrying (PAN, Aadhaar, Driving License)
2. A customer may book storage at www.bagdolo.com any time.
3. Prior to booking, it is customer’s responsibility to check operating hours for the particular DoloPartner and ensure that the operating hours are suitable for them.
4. Customers can book storage slots in guest mode by providing Name, Email and Contact-number.
5. A regular customer can create a Bagdolo-account by providing accurate, current and complete information during the registration process.
6. Customer is responsible for keeping the password safe and private.
7. Customer must immediately notify Bagdolo of any suspected unauthorized use of his Bagdolo Customer Account by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Bagdolo reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Customer’s Bagdolo Account and access to this website if any information provided proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
9. Customers can also sign-in to Bagdolo’s portal using their Google or Facebook credentials.
10. While booking, each Customer will be asked to provide information regarding
a) date of dropping off and picking up bags
b) number of bags and
c) details of a government ID proof.
d) payment card information to a third-party payment provider
11. Customer’s payment card will be debited at the time of booking.
12. With confirmation of payment, customer’s booking transaction is complete, and the customer will receive an e-mail confirmation summarizing the confirmed booking.
13. All payments by Customers to Bagdolo and by Bagdolo to DoloPartners will be processed through an online payment system, unless clearly stated otherwise.
14. Payments made through this system will be subject to their automatic fraud checks. Please see payment service provider’s terms and conditions for more information.
15. All bookings must be made through the Bagdolo portal. Offline bookings directly with the Dolopartner breach these terms and conditions and as a result invalidates the contract that the Customer would otherwise benefit from.
16. DoloPartners do not accept cash payment in store and customers must pay via the online payment service provider on Bagdolo portal.
17. The fees for each transaction are displayed in the pricing section of this website and are stated inclusive of GST.
18. Fees are charged on a days of storage basis, so if a Customer fails to comply with his stated storage and collection times, additional charges may be debited to the payment card.
19. This website provides the opening times of each DoloPartner
20. When a Customer books and pays for a DoloPartner’s space, a contract arises between the DoloPartner and the Customer under which, among other things, the DoloPartner must return the stored items to the Customer in the same condition in which they were stored at the time and on the date stated in the booking. Bagdolo is not a party to this contract.
21. Each Customer will comply with the security arrangements specified by the DoloPartner, including
a) Show proof of booking
b) Show proof of identity
c) Allow inspection of the luggage stored
d) Sealing of bags and/or photographing the luggage to record condition, if necessary.
22. Unless specifically agreed by Bagdolo and the relevant DoloPartner at the time of booking, only the Customer which deposits an item may collect that item.
23. Each Customer is responsible for any injury or damage to the DoloPartner, its property or any third parties caused by the items stored or by any negligent act or omission of the Customer.
24. Each DoloPartner is responsible for any damage to, or loss or theft of, items stored with that DoloPartner unless the damage is caused by factors beyond the control of the DoloPartner.
25. As an intermediary service provider, Bagdolo will not be responsible in either case stated above and each Customer and DoloPartner releases Bagdolo from any liability to it.
26. EACH CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IT WILL NOT STORE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
a) High-value jewelry, Cash, fine art and securities
b) Hazardous or flammable materials like fuel, explosives etc.
c) Toxic chemicals, pesticides, pollutants, waste of any kind
d) Any government restricted items like firearms, ammunition, illegal drugs etc.
e) Stolen items or any other contraband
f) Perishable food items, spoiled food, living or deceased plants or animals, infested or otherwise contaminated items, damp or fungi-generating / moldy items
g) Radioactive materials
h) Items which emit fumes or other strong odors
27. In case of any such item if stored by the Customer, the DoloPartner may report security agencies about any illegal or suspected illegal activities of the customer or any hazardous item stored.
28. In some cases, DoloPartner may also remove and dispose of any item stored that breaches this Condition without prior notice to the Customer and without any responsibility to the Customer.
29. The Customer agrees to release and indemnify the DoloPartner from and against any and all liability relating to the DoloPartner’s removal and/or disposal of stored property in accordance with this Condition, or the Customer’s breach of this Condition.
30. Cancellation of a booking is not allowed on the Bagdolo portal.
31. If customer wishes to cancel a booking, it can be done by informing to email@example.com, or by speaking to a member of the Bagdolo team on call.
32. Cancelled bookings will be fully refunded as long as notice is given prior to the start day of the booking after deducting the fee to payment service provider.
33. If a DoloPartner is unable to fulfil a booking, the Bagdolo team will notify the Customer and provide a 100% refund or, if the Customer agrees, arrange storage with another DoloPartner.